Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cassidy & Erica (Erica Being) - Collide

Cassidy & Erica (Erica Being) - Collide Video Clips. Duration : 4.73 Mins.


"Erica is back almost ten years ago, when he took a unusual love story with her best friend," Cassidy. "Clip: Being Erica Everything She Wants - Season 1: Episode 9 Music: Collide Artist: Howie Day The dawn light 're through You wake up and I just closed tangled up in you Yeah, I'm open, you're Where I follow, I am going to be worry not want to see your face light again Even the best fall down sometimes even the words wrong to rhyme Out of the doubt, the seeminglyfills my mind I somehow find and collide I'm quiet you know to make a first impression I found I have to know fear, I'm always falling in your mind Even the best and sometimes the stars are shining from behind waste you fall in time I somehow find you and I collide do not stop here I lost my place I'm close behind Even the best fall down sometimes even the wrong words to rhyme Out of the doubt that fills your mind you think Finally, find, and I collide You and I finallyYou finally find you and I collide collide

Tags: Being Erica, Erica, Cassidy, Erin Karpluk, Anna Silk, Everything She Wants, Collide, Howie Day, Lesbian, Kiss, The L Word

!: Low Price Home Theater Package !: Frye Billy Boot Free Shipping !: Carry On Luggage For Airlines Decide Now








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。